Molecular formula:(NH4PO3)n n>50
Model Number: JD-501
Ammonium polyphosphate (APP): is a high quality, high efficiency, non-toxic inorganic flame retardant, is a must add anti-fire additives for intumescent flame retardant coating and flame retardant products. Our JD-501 has a polymerization degree of 50 or more, with water solubility less than 2g/100ml.
|Technical index||Superior product||Qualified product|
|Appearance||White powder||White powder|
|N content %||≥14||≥13|
|Fineness (pass 45um sieve）||≥90%|
1.High content of Phosphorus and nitrogen, good flame retardant effect.
2. High degree of polymerization, low water solubility, low hygroscopicity,
3. pH close to neutral, good thermal stability and compatibility.
4. Very low toxicity (LD50> 10g / kg), makes it very safe in production and application.
1. For the preparation of a variety of highly efficient intumescent flame retardant coating, can be used in anti-fire treatment for high-rise buildings, ships, trains, cables etc.
2. For flame retardant treatment of wood, plywood, fiberboard, paper, fiber.
3. Main additives for intumescent flame retardants (IFR) for plastics, resins and rubbers.
Packing: in net weight 25kg plastic woven bags lined with plastic liner.